Home Insurance

Secure your home and personal belongings with a comprehensive home insurance policy through WEHBE Insurance Services.
Whether you rent or own your home we will find you the right policy to protect against fire, theft, natural calamities and accidental loss or damage.

Comprehensive House Insurance

Home insurance (or house insurance) is a type of insurance designed to financially protect your home and belongings. Imagine that your home was damaged or destroyed in a fire, would you be able to replace your belongings or repair your home back to its former glory? Would you have somewhere temporary to go whilst your home is being repaired? 

Home insurance is inexpensive and can cost less than a cup of coffee a day. It’s just not worth not having it. 


Contents Insurance for Tenants

If you rent your home then you should think about protecting its contents and your personal possessions that are under its roof. If the unthinkable should happen and your home was damaged in a fire, would you be able to replace everything that is in your home ?

Typical covers include

  • Contents only cover
  • Burglary & Housebreaking
  • Personal Jewellery & Valuables
  • Personal Liability to Third Parties
  • Alternative Temporary Accommodation 
  • Personal Accident Insurance
Tenants home insurance
Home Owners insurance

Insurance for Home Owners

Your home will probably be the most expensive purchase you will ever make and so it makes sense that you protect it properly. Having a comprehensive home insurance policy will  protect your house and everything inside it, including the fixtures, fittings and all your belongings. It can cover theft, damage to your property caused by fire or bad weather, and damage or loss of your personal possessions.

Typical covers include

  • Building cover for protection against fire,  or accidental damage
  • Contents cover for protection against fire, theft etc
  • Personal belongings cover for your valuables such as legal documents, passport,  jewellery, watches,
  • Owner & Occupiers’ liability cover in case any claim is made against you or your family.


For more information on 
Home Insurance or 
any of our products 
contact us on 800WEHBE.