You might have insured almost everything from your health, life, home, car, other personal belongings, and even your business. so why not insure your trips? Most of the costs associated with your trip aren’t refundable, so if something happens that prevents you from going, that could make you lose a considerable amount. But having travel insurance can ensure that doesn’t happen.
Travel is proposed to be fun but can also throw up surprises that you should prepare for. Accidents can happen at any time and while the fault may not always lie with you, the
consequences and subsequent expenses will be yours to bear. The risks covered in travel insurance range from minor inconveniences such as missed airline connections and delayed luggage all the way to more serious issues including injuries or major illness. Travel insurance, however, can provide you with a sort of cushion against the costs
associated with travel-related mishaps.
What Is Covered By Travel Insurance?
If you are planning to travel out of the country for business or pleasure, it is important to purchase travel insurance before setting your backpack. Just complete the one simple quote form and Wehbe Insurance Services will arrange your travel policy in no time.
Wehbe’s Outbound travel insurance covers include:
- Personal Accident Benefits.
- Emergency Medical and Dental benefits including COVID-19.
- Baggage Delay.
- Loss of Money.
- Loss of documents.
- Hijacking and much more
Other than the standard variants of Travel Insurance, if you are planning for an adventure-filled holidays, then you will need to take out additional cover for those sports.
How much does travel insurance cost?
Travel insurance isn’t as expensive as many people think. Travel insurance premiums are calculated based on several factors: duration, destination, individual/family travel insurance and even age and health conditions of the travelers too.
If you’re planning a trip, now is the time to start thinking seriously about buying travel insurance. Get your vacation covered by Wehbe Insured.
Types of travel insurance
- Based on geographical factors: Inbound & Outbound Travel Insurance
- Inbound Travel Insurance: This product is designed for visitors coming to UAE from abroad. An Inbound travel insurance policy protects the policyholder from any expenses that may result from a medical emergency, loss of baggage, delays/cancellation of flights, permanent disability, and personal liability during a trip within the country. The covered risks may vary as per the policy documents.
- Outbound travel Insurance: This product is designed to cover residents of UAE who are intending to travel abroad. When you travel internationally, outbound travel insurance can cover you against the risks like medical emergencies, loss of baggage, delays/cancellation of flights, permanent disability, and personal liability during a trip; and also covers you for any Travel curtailment or even a flight hijack.
- Based on trip frequency: Single Trip & Multi Trip Insurance
- Single Trip Insurance: A single-trip travel insurance plan covers one specific trip for a specified number of days mentioned clearly in the policy. This starts from the date of departure till the date of return.
- Multi Trip Insurance: Instead of covering a single trip, it covers all of your trips for an entire year. This is a handy option for those who travel frequently. Not only is it convenient, but also cost-effective, to go for a multi-trip insurance policy if you travel multiple times a year.
- Based on the number of travelers: Individual/Family & Group Travel Insurance
- Individual/ Family Travel Insurance: An individual travel insurance plan is for those who are either traveling alone or with their families. It covers the policyholder and their family members who are accompanying him/her on the trip.
- Group Travel Insurance: Consider a group of employees traveling abroad to participate in a business conference. In such a scenario, it would not make sense to purchase an individual policy for every individual in the group. In such cases, Group Travel Insurance could make sense. It covers a group of people traveling together. Tour operators also buy a group travel insurance plan to cover separate individuals who may be traveling together as part of a package tour.
Would you like to know more about Group Travel Insurance, Contact Wehbe Insurance Services today!
Are you planning an overseas trip to your favorite destination this year??? Secure your trip by choosing affordable Travel Insurance from Wehbe Insurance Services. Contact Wehbe’s Travel Insurance experts right away, they will guide you to get the perfect yet affordable coverage.